Detect the quality of spark plugs on your own!
Do you want to test out the performance of your spark plug? Want to make sure that your spark plug is working? This product is for you!
Car Spark Plug Tester Detector have two testing holes, you can test two spark plugs meanwhile and if you suspect any spark plug works improperly you could compare and test to make an accurate judgment
Car Spark Plug Test principle:
In an automobile ignition system, the high-voltage ignition coil generates a high-voltage (10000 volts or more), and the spark plug diverts it form
A high-tension ignition coil into the cylinder engine, the spark between the spark plug electrodes will ignite the mixture. The Detector could tell the good spark plugs from the bad by the strength of the spark.
Car Spark Plug Tester Using Note:
- Please Turn Off Power before you place the spark plug
- The Sparks Plug Tester is a high-voltage detector, so do not touch spark plug with hand at work to avoid danger.
Car Spark Plug Tester User Manual:
- Place the Spark Plug into tester hole 1 or 2; If you want to compare the new spark plug and the old one, place the new spark plug into hole 1 and the old one into hole 2
- Connect to the power supply
- Turn the key switch 4 clockwise to turn on the tester, indicator 3 will light up, the tester is now working at 1000rpm/min.
- Again turn the key switch 4 clockwise, you can adjust the working frequency between 1000rpm to 5000rpm/min.
The higher the frequency, the stronger the spark strength.
- Gasoline Car Spark Plug Tester Product Parameters:
- Main Unit Size:120*85*45mm
- Main Unit Weight:220G( Not including Power Adapter)
- Power Adapter: Input 100-240V AC / Output 12V 1A DC
- 12V Gasoline vehicles Spark Plug Tester Package Includes:
- 1pc x Spark plug tester
- 1pc x Power Adapter
- 1pc x Plug (Selective)
1. Due to different monitors and light effects, there might be a slight difference in color between the actual item and the item shown in the pictures.
2. There might be a minor deviation in the length due to manual measurement.
3. Please turn off the power before you place a spark plug.
4. The Automotive Spark Plug Detector is a high-voltage detector, so do not touch the spark plug with your hands while it's at work to avoid danger.