Test the quality of brake fluid easily!
Ever wondered if your brake fluid is up to snuff? Have you thought about verifying it yourself? Then this product is for you!
To use this product, start by removing the cap on the tester to reveal the two points that will be used for testing. Then hold down the power button to check if the tester is charged or not. If it lights up green without blinking, it means that it has sufficient power. Otherwise, you'll need to change the battery inside. Once everything is checked and good to go, simply put the two points of the tester into the brake fluid, and you'll be able to check its quality right away!
- Easy to use: Simply make sure that it's charged, and you can use it whenever you want!
- Easy storage: Due to the product's size, you can keep it anywhere you want!
- Powered by 1 AAA battery.
- Green (<1%) light: Break fluid quality excellent.
- Yellow (<2%) light: Break fluid quality good.
- Yellow (<3%) light: Break fluid quality average, will need further observation in the near future.
- Red (<4%) light: Break fluid quality poor, should be changed as soon as possible.
- Red (<5%) light: Break fluid quality extremely poor, should be changed immediately.
1 x Brake Fluid Tester
1. Due to different monitor and light effect, there might be a slight difference in color between the actual item and item shown in the pictures.
2. There might be a minor deviation in the length due to manual measurement.