Leather Sewing Tool is a pocket size sewing tool specially made for leather. It is easy to use and it is an essential tool for:
- Hobbies/Craft Work: Tailoring leather, canvas and cotton fabric
- Alterations & Repairs: Household & commercial upholsteries, leather goods, camping tents & gear, sailboat canvases, saddle, shoes, handbags, belts, back packs, luggage, bookbinding and etc..
Leather Sewing Tool comes with a hollow handle design that allows you to keep the needles and tools.
Leather Sewing Tool
- COMFORTABLE FIT: Designed to comfortably fit in the palm of your hand while you work
- CONVENIENT STORAGE: Needles can be stored inside the wooden handle when not in use, making it safe and easy to store. Small enough to fit in your pocket or tool bag.
- HEAVY DUTY: Steel structure with wooden handle.
- KEEPS TENSION: on your thread while you stitch (no tangling threads)
- SAFE: Needle is locked securely onto the awl by the cap nut. They will NOT come off or loosen while you stitch.
- PREMIUM QUALITY NEEDLES: Made from Surgical Grade Stainless Steel that are RUST FREE & Bend Resistant.